EASTERN AND WESTERN MEDICAL CENTER / JADE ACUPUNCTURE & TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE – ACUPUNCTURE CLINIC
Eastern And Western Medical Center (acupuncture clinic) was created by merging Jade Acupuncture & TCM (acupuncture and Chinese Herbal medicine services) with the Massachusetts Orthopedic Treatment Center (which provided services of an orthopedic trauma surgeon and other medical specialists), and by bringing in additional practitioners to our fold.
As a holistic medicine practitioner EWMC considers that all aspects of patient’s needs including psychological, physical and social should be taken into account and seen as a whole. We are the only facility in Worcester County, and probably entire eastern Massachusetts, which is approved by US Labor Department and can treat all federal employees for work related conditions with acupuncture as well as with western medical methods. This includes all US Postal Service employees, Energy Department employees, and Black Lung program.
Partial list of conditions we can treat
- Eating disorders: Anorexia, bulimia, weight control problems, compulsive overeaters.
- Ear: Tinnitus, Meniere’s Disease, Earaches, and others.
- Gastro-intestinal: Acute and chronic gastritis, Hyperacidity, Hiccups, Chronic duodenal ulcers (pain relief), Acute and chronic colitis, Acute bacillary dysentery, Paralytic ileum, Constipation, Diarrhea, Heartburn (esophagitis) and others.
- Neurological: Headaches, Migraines, Trigeminal neuralgia, Facial palsy (within 3-6 months), Bell’s palsy, Pareses following a stroke, Meniere’s disease, Neurogenic bladder dysfunction, Nocturnal eneuresis, Intercostal neuralgia, MS, Sciatica, and others.
- Musculo-skeletal: Frozen shoulder, Tennis elbow, osteoarthritis and joint pains, stiff neck, Tendinitis, Bursitis, Sprains, Injuries from auto accidents, Workplace injuries, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, TMJ,and others.
- Reproductive System Disorders: Infertility, PMS, Irregular menstruation, Dysmenorrhea, Amenorrhea, Menorrhagia, Metrorrhagia, Menopausal symptoms, Morning sickness, Urinary incontinence, Impotence,and others.
- Mental-Emotional Disorders: Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Insomnia, Addictions, Weight control problems,PTSD, OCB, ADHD and others.
- General care: Post-operative recovery, Palliative care, Prevention, Wellness, Seasonal allergies, Side effects of chemotherapy and radiation, Chronic fatigue, Frequent urination, Incontinence, and others.
- Skin: Acne, psoriasis, wrinkles (with acupuncture or laser light or both),and others.
We are also specialists in dry needling, trigger points and myofascial needling
Our Happy Clients
My name is Lynn, I live near Worcester, MA. I was interested in facial rejuvenation but I am very afraid of needles and would not normally consider having any acupuncture. Fortunately, my girlfriend told me about facial rejuvenation being performed without use of needles at the Eastern and Western Medical Center. I made an appointment and just had my first treatment in January 2014. It was done with what the acupuncturist called micro currents and with light energy. It was painless, actually very relaxing and I could see some results in my face appearance immediately. I am extremely happy with the results, I am also glad to be treated by such a nice, compassionate healer as Jadranka Perl. She is not only a highly skilled professional but also has superb bedside manner.